WHAT TO DO IN PUERTO VALLARTA
My favorite part of this beautiful city is the old town or Old Vallarta. Old town Puerto Vallarta is the heart of the most visited Mexican destination. Their people, the streets with cobblestone, the colors, markets, flavors, The river and of course the beaches are only some of all the great things that will make this town the most beautiful city on the Pacific.
There are many treasures of hidden as well that you will discover by walking or by enjoying all the activities such walking on the Malecon, having lunch on beaches, meeting people, visiting churches, snorkeling, scuba diving, and sunset boat tours.
Here are the10 best things to do in Puerto Vallarta
1. Stoll the Malecon, day or night.
2. Visit Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish
3. Dine out or have drinks in the Romantic Zone
4. Enjoy Playa Los Muertos and Pier
5. Shop and stop for relaxing drink on the Isla Rio Cuale and Market
6. Take the bus to Mismaloya and enjoy the beautiful cove and beach
7. Have breakfast at Naval Historical museum
8. Check out Marina Vallarta’s many restaurants and activities
9. Visit Los Arcos Park
10. Take in the walking tour or visit the many Art Galleries in town